1. What are the next three letters in the following sequence ? J, F, M, A, M, J , J, A, ___, _____, _____
2. Jimmy's mother had four children. She named the first as Monday, second as Tuesday and the third as Wednesday. What's the name of the fourth child?
3. Which is heavier? A kg of feathers or a kg of rocks?
4. A plane crashes on the border of India and Pakistan. Where do we bury the survivors?
5. Which month has 28 days ?
6. Is it correct to say " the yolk of egg is white" or " the yolk of eggs are white"?
7. What is as light as a feather but the strongest man also cannot hold it of long.
8. Pronounced as one letter, but written with three. Two letters there are. I'm black, blue, grey ,etc. I'm read from both ends and the same either way. What am I?
9. What common English three letters verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters.
10. I am a strange creature, hovering in the air moving from here to there with a brilliant flare. Some say I sing, yes I am bird. Others say that I have no voice. So I just hum as a matter of choice. Who am I ?